Since its inception in 1988, McGeady Becher has worked side by side with leaders in the commercial, industrial, mixed-use and residential development industries to build successful communities throughout Colorado.
Our Firm is committed to:
- Bringing experience, dedication and creativity to each and every project in order to provide quality, responsive legal services.
- Working to provide ideal mechanisms for the financing of public infrastructure which meet the needs of each particular client.
- Guiding clients through each step of the process, from project conceptualization to completion.
- Building lasting relationships with each client by giving specific attention to individual needs and future goals.
- Establishing collaborative working relationships with municipal, county and state staff and officials on all matters affecting public infrastructure financing including the simplification of the special district approval process.
- Fostering positive relationships with the various individuals involved in the public infrastructure finance practice, including bond counsel, underwriters, special district managers, engineers and accountants.
- Ongoing involvement at every level of the legislative process, from providing input on proposed legislation, drafting legislation, and testifying at legislative hearings.