Kate M. Olson
Kate joined McGeady Becher as a special district attorney in 2019, bringing with her nearly 20 years of experience representing a wide variety of clients in matters involving real estate development, land use, zoning, housing, planned unit developments, and historic preservation.
- Beyond the Façade: New Rules Regarding Historic Preservation Incentives, Pillsbury on Real Estate (Winter 2007), co-author
- Green Hospitality, Pillsbury on Real Estate (Spring 2008), co-author
- Can Do Multiple Sclerosis, Board of Trustees (2017-present)
- DC Preservation League, Board of Trustees and Secretary (2010-2019)
- “Tenaciously Kinetic” Bike MS, Team Captain (2014-2015)
- Making Strides for Multiple Sclerosis Soiree Fundraiser, Co-Chair (2012-2013)
Get to Know Kate Better…
When she is not practicing law, Kate enjoys cycling, fly-fishing, skiing, and gardening.